- Short 65 or 69 day growing season.
- Provides dense cover found attractive by upland birds, deer and waterfowl
- A high volume of grain provides a valuable food source.
- With a short stature of 4.5-5 feet hunters will be able to hunt safely in CanaMaize.
- CanaMaize can be solid seeded using any conventional seed drill, corn planter or broadcast seeded.
- Flexible planting rates make it perfect for creating landing zones for waterfowl.
- Can be broadcast with other waterfowl favorites
- Short maturation allows you to wait till marginal /wet land dries
- CanaMaize was developed to feed animals, deer love it!
- Try broadcasting or planting CanaMaize and forage soybeans, deer love it late season
- You can also overseed fall food plot blends into Canamaize as it dries down fast, allowing less canopy. This is more conducive to overseeding.